How well are you doing?
- Regular review of noise control is important to make sure that all the controls are still working
You have taken many steps to improve noise control. To make sure those actions are still effective you need to:
- Ensure that teachers understand why they need to follow instructions on control measures. Provide additional training if necessary
- Review the results of hearing health checks to see how well the noise controls are working
- Plan for the expense of refurbishment and refitting of teaching and practice accommodation and other equipment
- Ensure that those who need to use hearing protection are doing so correctly and consistently.
- Review the steps you have taken (see What do you need to do?) before major changes of programme, repertoire or venue.