- Everyone involved in music and entertainment has a responsibility to help with noise management.
- Primary responsibility for complying with the Noise Regulations rests with the employer (may include concert promoters, event organisers, theatrical producers, contractors and publicans).
- Your responsibility for managing noise exposure, depending on whether you are an employer, an employee, freelancer or self-employed, may be to:
- take reasonable care for your health and safety and that of others while at work;
- use control measures in accordance with any instructions given to you;
- make sure the legal limits on noise exposure are not exceeded.
You can find out more about your responsibilities in: